A selection of articles related to king hamlet.
Original articles from our library related to the King Hamlet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Hamlet.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
King Hamlet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Hamlet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hamlet Isn't Dead to Stage Female-Led KING JOHN
- Hamlet Isn't Dead's King John is a one-of-a-kind experience you won't want to miss! The world around John crumbles as she struggles for the control she believes she deserves. This unique perspective, King John portrayed by a woman, will explore the ...
- Are theatre audiences getting out of hand?
- In the old days, performances of Hamlet by the likes of Gielgud and Irving, were imprinted upon people's minds for the right reasons: gripping performances within stupendous productions.
- James Earl Ray pleads guilty for the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr
- MEMPHIS, March 10 — In space of two and a half hours, James Earl Ray pleaded guilty today of the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and was sentenced to serve 99 years in the state penitentiary at Nashville.
- Weekly entertainment calendar
- Off The Wall Theatre: "Hamlet," 7:30 p.m. March 11-12; 4:30 p.
- Beautiful's Ben Jacoby on His Wide-Ranging Dream Roles, Road Rage
- Ben's regional credits include Sense and Sensibility, Love's Labour's Lost, South Pacific, 9 to 5, Richard III, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Merry Wives of Windsor, The Glass Menagerie and The Light in the Piazza.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.