King James Version Of The Bible
A selection of articles related to king james version of the bible.
Original articles from our library related to the King James Version Of The Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King James Version Of The Bible.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
King James Version Of The Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King James Version Of The Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is The KJV The Only True Bible Translation?
- Have you meet someone who has almost been rabid about their devotion and preference to the King James Version of the Bible? Do they almost seem to see all others as heretical? Is the King James Version, written in 1611, really the very best you can get?
- RONDA RICH: Only a black King James Bible would do for Daddy
- “A Bible should always be black,” he lectured. “Because out of the darkness came the light.” Both Bibles are King James.
- Which Bible translation should I use?
- So if all versions of the Bible have a corresponding strength and weakness, there is really no one recommended Bible translation that all Christians should use.
- America Needs 'Y'all'
- “Ye” once served that purpose; a good look at the King James version of the Bible can give a sense of the usage. “Ye are the light of the world,” Jesus told a crowd in Galilee.
- Irish country-Christian singer James Kilbane tops 'Sober 17th' St. Paddy's Day
- "King Billy,'' as he was called (you can see where this is going), was very popular in the area after what was known as the "The Great Troubles'' and his leadership in the war against Catholic King James II.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.