A selection of articles related to king jumong.
Original articles from our library related to the King Jumong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Jumong.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
King Jumong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Jumong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download PDF - Cross-Currents
- funerary stele of King Munmu of Silla, which was completed in 682. .... King Chumo (or Jumong),7 the first king of Goguryeo, and then briefly discusses the life of.
- KOGURYO - A Glorious Ancient Korean Kingdom in Northeast Asia
- Koguryo (高句麗 Goguryeo), an ancient Korean king- dom, was formed ... legend, Koguryo founder Jumong (朱蒙 posthumously named King Dongmyeong東明.
- Gwanggaeto Stele was erected in 414 CE, the second year of King. Jangsu's reign. ....
- the heavenly god descends in the myth of Dangun, or Guji Peak, where King Suro is born in the Garak .... Buyeo; Geumwa Myth of East Buyeo; Jumong Myth.
- Topics on Korean History
- grandson and the last king of Wiman Joseon was Ugeo, a native Korean name. In .... king, Onjo, was a son of Jumong by his new wife who hailed from a native ...
Suggested News Resources
- The little known Ancient Korean sites of the Baekje Kingdom receive Worldwide
- Baekje was located in southwest Korea and existed between 18 BC and 600 AD and was founded by Onjo, the third son of the founder of Goguryeo, Jumong. It was one of three kingdoms in the country during The Three Kingdoms Period ...
- Relive Korean dramas at Yongin theme park
- Some exterior shots of “Jumong,” the 2006 drama about the founder of the Goguryeo Kingdom, also known as King Dongmyeong, were filmed here as well. “Jumong” was a hit not only in Korea, but also in Iran where the historical drama gained ratings of over ...
- Eight K-Drama Stars That Celebrate An August Birthday
- She had previous k-drama success playing the ballerina Min Hyo Rin in "Princess Hours, Lady Ye So Ya in "Jumong" and a divorcee doctor in "Emergency Couple." Also born on August 15 is Go Joon Hee. The actress, who debuted as a school uniform ...
- In the works: Korean-produced shows catering to Pinoys
- PKEI revealed they are set to release five Koreanovelas in the country including the romance-drama “90 Days Of Love” (2006) and the Hallyu historical-drama-action-romance “Jumong” (2006).
Suggested Web Resources
- Dongmyeong of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo or Dongmyeongseongwang which literally means Holy King of the East, also known by his birth name Jumong (Hangul: 주몽; ...
- Yuri of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Yuri (? - 18 CE, r. 19 BCE - 18 CE) was the second ruler of Goguryeo, the northernmost of ...
- Go Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Go Royal Family was the dynasty that founded and ruled over the ancient Korean kingdom of Goguryeo. Its founder, Jumong, broke away from another ancient Korean kingdom ... His first wife and their son, Yuri, soon to be Emperor King Yuri , fled from Dongbuyeo and came to Goguryeo during the last year of Jumong's ...
- Daeso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Daeso (60 BC - 22 AD), (ruled 7 BC–22 AD) was the third ruler of the ancient Korean ... In the year 36 BC, In 37 BC, Jumong established Goguryeo, and King Geumwa died years later during 7 BC. Daeso rose to the throne and became ...
- 4. The Divine Archer: King Jumong – Figures of Korean History
- Jan 26, 2014 The Divine Archer: King Jumong. Tomb_of_King_Tongmyong,_Pyongyang, _North_Korea. Source: Wikipedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Jumong Topics
chirplet transform what is a chirplet
cedar point fun facts
culture of mexico religion
dream dictionary knee
moalboal cebu history