A selection of articles related to king jumong.
Original articles from our library related to the King Jumong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Jumong.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
King Jumong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Jumong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Becoming a nation
- the legendary king, Jumong, is one such myth; it is the story of the beginnings of the consciousness of the Korean nation.
- and bring the forces of the gods
- future to Jumong and Kumwa.
- The 19th King of Goguryeo
- The 19th King of Goguryeo. This story portrays the life of the 19th king of Goguryeo.
- The Korean Tradition of Translation: From the Primeval Period to the
- historical documents, there are founding myths of the legendary. Dangun in Gojoseon and Jumong in Goguryeo, myths of founders in.
- Topics on Korean History
- According to the Goguryeo foundation myth, the founder-king was Jumong and the royal family name was Go. Born as a secondary son of the king of.
Suggested News Resources
- Season of operas
- Ticket prices for all the productions range from 10,000 won to 180,000 won, with the exception of local repertoire King Jumong, which is priced from 10,000 won to 100,000 won. For more information on the Korea Opera Festival and its performances, visit ...
Suggested Web Resources
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 37 BC – 19 BC) or Dongmyeongseongwang (東明聖王), which literally means " Holy King of the East".
- Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The earliest mention of Jumong is in the 4th century CE.
- King Jumong's sons - History Forum ~ All Empires
- Jun 11, 2009 In the records, king Jumong of Goguryeo had 3 sons. 1. King Yuri (second Goguryeo king) from lady Ye soya 2.
- Koguryo's 1st king Jumong - Ancient korean kingdom's -주몽 01 Kor
- Aug 30, 2010 in 108 Bc War between ancient chinese tribe and korean tribe Their purpose was to recreate ancient empire called Go-joseon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Jumong Topics
Related searchesmichael madsen private life
sealand postal service and stamps
venlafaxine mechanism of action
gestapo nuremberg trials