A selection of articles related to king jumong.
Original articles from our library related to the King Jumong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Jumong.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Jumong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Jumong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Becoming a nation
- the legendary king, Jumong, is one such myth; it is the story of the beginnings of the consciousness of the Korean nation.
- and bring the forces of the gods
- future to Jumong and Kumwa.
- The 19th King of Goguryeo
- The 19th King of Goguryeo. This story portrays the life of the 19th king of Goguryeo.
- The Korean Tradition of Translation: From the Primeval Period to the
- historical documents, there are founding myths of the legendary. Dangun in Gojoseon and Jumong in Goguryeo, myths of founders in.
- Topics on Korean History
- According to the Goguryeo foundation myth, the founder-king was Jumong and the royal family name was Go. Born as a secondary son of the king of.
Suggested Web Resources
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 37 BC – 19 BC) or Dongmyeongseongwang (東明聖王), which literally means " Holy King of the East".
- Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The earliest mention of Jumong is in the 4th century CE.
- King Jumong's sons - History Forum ~ All Empires
- Jun 11, 2009 In the records, king Jumong of Goguryeo had 3 sons. 1. King Yuri (second Goguryeo king) from lady Ye soya 2.
- Koguryo's 1st king Jumong - Ancient korean kingdom's -주몽 01 Kor
- Aug 30, 2010 in 108 Bc War between ancient chinese tribe and korean tribe Their purpose was to recreate ancient empire called Go-joseon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Jumong Topics
banjo paterson legacy
karma in buddhism
ford sierra south africa