A selection of articles related to king leodegrance.
Original articles from our library related to the King Leodegrance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Leodegrance.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Leodegrance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Leodegrance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE STORY OF KING ARTHUR AND HIS KNIGHTS
- he said: “My Lord King, the Lady Guinevere with her father, the King Leodegrance, and their court draweth nigh unto this place.
- KING ARTHUR
- So Merlin is sent with a train of knights to King Leodegrance of. Cameliard to ask for Guenevere's hand.
- LE MORTE D'ARTHUR
- How King Arthur, King Ban, and King Bors rescued King Leodegrance, and other incidents. CHAPTER XIX.
- Life in Camelot
- Who was Guinevere's father? Guinevere's father was King Leodegrance, a friend of King Arthur.
- The Junior Classics, V4
- Among the lesser kings whom Arthur helped to rebuild their towns and restore order, was King Leodegrance of. Cameliard.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Leodegrance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Leodegrance /ˈliːoʊdɨɡræns/ (sometimes Leondegrance or some other minor variation) is the father of Queen Guinevere in Arthurian legend.
- Queen Guinevere
- Chapter 18, Book 1 of Le Morte d'Arthur is titled 'How King Arthur, King Ban, and King Bors rescued King Leodegrance, and other incidents.
- 041Q..73118.King.Leodegrance at Nine Elms | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Feb 1, 2011 photo scan taken from an old kodak brownie 127 photo.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Leodegrance Topics
juan fernndez krohn
names of china rgya nag
meaning of dreams about dead