A selection of articles related to king narmele.
Original articles from our library related to the King Narmele. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Narmele.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Narmele is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Narmele books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Naboo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Narmele the Explorer colonized Naboo's swampy moon of Rori sometime around 2000 BBY. A city there still bears his name.
- Naboo - SWG Wiki, the Star Wars Galaxies wiki - Skills, quests
- King Narmele (c. 2000 BBY); Queen Yarm (reign unknown); King Jafan (c.
- List of Star Wars Old Republic characters Summary | BookRags.com
- King Narmele was an ancient King of Naboo, the homeworld of Padmé Amidala. His reign took place around 2000 BBY.
- Naboo information - The Full Wiki
- King Narmlé the Explorer colonized Naboo's swampy moon of Rori, c.2000 BBY. A city there still bears his name.
King Narmele Topics
Related searcheswireless lan wlan history
muhajir urdu culture
murray cod conservation
postgraduate diploma ireland
jonathon christian webster