A selection of articles related to king sneferu.
Original articles from our library related to the King Sneferu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Sneferu.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Sneferu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Sneferu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Discovery of Rosetta Stone in 1799 King Ptolemy V's name In three
- Meidum: The First True Pyramid. •King Sneferu. •2600 BC.
- The Palermo Stone (5th Dynasty)
- “Refreshment of the Gods.” 6 th. Row: Recording the events in the reign of King Sneferu.
- CHAPTER 6 The Old Kingdom and First Intermediate Period
- The 4th Dynasty's First King, Sneferu, and his Three. Pyramids. 6.
- Doubet - DI for Adv Lrnrs K-5
- pharaoh, King Sneferu, may have realized that continuing at the initial slope would have required more materials and labor than were available.
Suggested News Resources
- Pharaoh's playground revealed by missing fractals
- Some 30 kilometres south of Cairo, it provided King Sneferu with a playground to hone his pyramid-building skills - expertise that helped his son, Khufu, build the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sneferu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Snefru was the first king of the fourth dynasty of Ancient Egypt, who .
- Sneferu (2613-2589 B.C.) « Famous Pharaohs
- King Sneferu, the strength and the founder of the Fourth Dynasty. Sneferu calls himself Neter aa, "the Great God," and Neb mat, "the Lord of Justice.
- Egypt: Snefru (Snofru, Snefrue), 1st King of Egypt's 4th Dynasty
- Egypt: Snefru (Snofru, Snefrue), 1st King of Egypt's 4th Dynasty.
- King Senefru
- Snefru. First king of the Fourth Dynasty (about 2600-2450).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Sneferu Topics
Related searchesring of fire timeline
hiligaynon language grammar
saint seiya athenas cloths
economy of kyrgyzstan