King Thotmes Iii
A selection of articles related to king thotmes iii.
Original articles from our library related to the King Thotmes Iii. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Thotmes Iii.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
King Thotmes Iii is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Thotmes Iii books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Black Empires
- architect, astronomer, poet, philosopher and chief physician to Zoser, the King of. Egypt.
- THE HORUS DRESS AS REPRESENTED
- reliefs of the temple of Thotmes III at Deir el-Bahari'.
- Organization of Civil Services in Ancient India
- prevailing in the time of Thotmes III, or that of the time of Hammurabi.
- The Changing TWorld
- Thotmes III or the Temple of Hatshepsut.
- The Royal River Thames
- 3 Londoners who had to pay to cross the river here? 11 the buildings at a place where kings used to live?
Suggested Web Resources
- Glass notes: a brief history of glass
- Cartouche of King Thotmes III (1501-1449) on three vases. Silica (flint/quartz/ sand) + potash (from burnt wood/bracken).
- Société des Cultures Nubiennes- La Nubie historique et
- Lion carved on the Kurgus rock representing the king Thotmes III (with the courtesy of W.
- The Military Leadership of Egyptian Pharaohs: The Creation of
- Thotmes III - 1483-1429 B.C.. Piankhy - King of Ethiopia and Conquerer of Egypt 720 B.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.