A selection of articles related to kingship.
Original articles from our library related to the Kingship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kingship.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- As one of the Heliopolitan Ennead, Geb is a cosmic deity and the eldest child of Shu. The union of Geb with his twin sister Nut produced the deities of the myth of Isis, Osiris, Set and Horus. As earth-god and presiding judge of the divine tribunal of the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
Kingship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kingship books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Travails of Kingship Institution in Yorubaland: a Case Study of
- Afe & Adubuola: Institution of Kingship in Yorubaland 114 Abstract.
- KINGSHIP IN EARLY IRELAND
- KINGSHIP IN EARLY IRELAND. Charles Doherty.
- The Kingship of Self-Control
- Kingship of. Self-Control. Individual Problems and Possibilities .
Suggested News Resources
- Reuben, the First-born
- 49:3) refers to the Birthright, Priesthood, and Kingship. The secret of "s'eis" is that it refers to the Priesthood, which is alluded to with respect to Cain as well. When he sinned, he also lost the priesthood, which is called "s'eis.
- 3000-year-old bog body is likely to be sacrificed Irish king
- The body displays various cuts that show the man was killed in a ritual killing associated with kingship. An expert in the field, Ned Kelly, spoke to the Journal about the new theories.
- Welfare is a darkness over our inner cities
- King Richard the Lion-hearted was in a prison and his brother put himself in the kingship. He was evil. Robin Hood set out to correct his evil.
- Yesterday today and tomorrow in a political calendar
- The concept of 'Divine Rights of Kings' was enjoyed by all those who were born in palaces and also, those who acquired Kingship through conquests of other lands. Thus, kingship could be by birth or by force.
- Hezekiah, King of Judah
- It itself divides into three sub-coronets, (Zohar III Naso, Idra Raba) expressed in the world as the crowns of Firstborn, Priesthood, and Kingship.3 The perfect level is when they are all found together in one person.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kingship Marine Ltd
- HOME · COMPANY · YACHT · NEWS · CONTACT US. Copyright © 2009 Kingship Marine Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- kingship - definition of kingship by the Free Online Dictionary
- The position, power, or province of a king. 2. The domain ruled by a king; a kingdom.
- Monarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tribal kingship is often connected to sacral functions, so that the king acts as a priest, or is considered of divine ancestry.
- Kingship - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the position, office, or dignity of a king. 2. : the personality of a king.
- kingship - Wiktionary
- kingship. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Wikipedia kingship (plural kingships).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessuzhou numerals
meaning of dreams about monsters