A selection of articles related to kingstone tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Kingstone Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kingstone Tradition.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Kingstone Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kingstone Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Putting things in perspective A Kingston tradition Caffeine fiends
- A Kingston tradition. Luminaries celebrate the town's fire department. Caffeine fiends.
- Portable USB Memory
- Portable storage that carries on the Kingston tradition of quality. The new generation of a Kingston® best-seller is here!
- City of Kingston Engine 1095: The Spirit of Sir John A. Restoration
- taking pictures of The Spirit of Sir Iohri A. has become a Kingston tradition.
- Maxine Hong Kingston
- Chinese oral traditions in The Woman Warrior, Kingston claims her ethnic birthright and continues Brave Orchid's storytelling legacy, albeit in her own voice .
- Graduate & Professional Student Welcome Week Survival Guide
- Saturday September 11th, 2010. 11:00 Corn Maze @ Wolfe Island ($10/adult - $5 /child). A Kingston tradition!
Suggested News Resources
- Public Memorial for Founder of ATC to be Held December 27
- In 1983, he himself initiated into the New Wiccan Church (Kingstone) tradition. Then, in the winter 1984, ATC members performed a ritual dedicating their own newly built MoonStone ritual circle, located on Pete's property.
Suggested Web Resources
- Central Valley Wicca: The Kingstone Tradition - Witchvox Article
- Central Valley Wicca: The Kingstone Tradition Author: Kalisha Posted: February 23rd. 2002. Times Viewed: 28073.
- Central Valley Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is one branch of British Traditional Wicca, alongside Gardnerian, Alexandrian Wicca and An article on the Central Valley Wicca and the Kingstone Tradition.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.