- Supreme Court ruling gives Kip Kinkel an appeal
- (AP) – An attorney for Thurston High School shooter Kipland P. Kinkel will augment an appeal of his nearly 112-prison sentence by using a U.S.
- Appeals Court denies Kip Kinkel's bid for shorter sentence
- PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Kip Kinkel has lost another bid to reduce the 111-year sentence he received for the 1998 mass shooting at Springfield's Thurston High School. The Oregon Court of Appeals on Wednesday affirmed a Marion County judge's ruling that ...
- Kip Kinkel uses landmark US Supreme Court ruling to challenge sentence
- Almost 15 years after he fatally shot his parents and then went on a shooting rampage at Thurston High School, Kipland P. Kinkel is asking a state judge to throw out his nearly 112- year sentence based on a landmark ruling last summer by the U.
- Kip Kinkel loses bid for new sentencing hearing in Thurston High shooting
- SALEM – A Marion County judge Thursday dismissed Kipland P. Kinkel's request for a new sentencing hearing. Judge Thomas Hart said he found the arguments of the state attorney general's office persuasive.
- Oregon's attorney general asks judge to throw out Kip Kinkel's request for new
- Kinkel received a nearly 112-year sentence -- not a mandatory life sentence -- from a Lane County judge who exercised his discretion and considered Kinkel's age, according to the attorney general's office.
Kipland Kinkel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kipland Kinkel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kipland Kinkel Topics
Related searcheshigh burlesque
vipassana in the mahayana
shen gong wu rio reverso
anzus treaty structure
nucleophile nitrogen nucleophiles
chain rule the general power rule