- Breaking The Silence Draws Massive Fire
- He entered the IDF as a paratrooper in a special operations unit in 2004, and served his three years in the West Bank wearing the kipa sruga, or knitted yarmulke, of Israel's religious Zionist class.
- Kippah-Wearing Student Told to Prove Religion
- Last week Steven Tanenbaum's 17-year-old son, Caleb, began coming to classes wearing a kippah sruga--a Jewish head covering that his mother had knitted for him. When the administration told Caleb to remove the kippah, Caleb refused, saying that he ...
- This Series About Chaste Modern Orthodox Israelis Dating Is My Favorite TV
- (The title means knitted, and refers to the stitching of a style of yarmulke, as well the characters' full integration into Israeli society).
- Rabbi Who Called Zionist Orthodox Jews “Amalek” Appointed Head Of Shas Rabbis
- Rabbi Shalom Cohen 2 Six months after the death of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, Rabbi Shalom Cohen, the outspoken controversial head of the Sefardi haredi Porat Yosef Yeshiva in Jerusalem, has been named the head of the Sefardi haredi Shas Party's Council ...
- American Orthodox community condemns Shas rabbi's comments against national
- Cohen referred to the Modern Orthodox community as “kippa sruga,” or knitted kippa. “As long as there are knitted kippot, the throne [of God] is not whole.
Kippah Sruga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kippah Sruga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kippah Sruga Topics
Related searcheswound healing inflammatory phase
salem witch trials
robinson r22 performance
floyd bostwick odlum
niels ryberg finsen illness and death
abraham lincoln early career