A selection of articles related to kisar.
Original articles from our library related to the Kisar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kisar.
- (Sumerian) A primordial being, child of Lahmu, and mother of An....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Kisar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kisar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- subject-verb agreement in kisar - SEAlang
- agreement with a person—number prefix on the verbs, Kisar appears to be different in that consonant—initial verbs do not show this prefix in their surface forms.
- of Kisar, Dutch East Indies - Tropical Health Solutions
- 32' THE MEDICAL JOURNAL OF AUSTRALIA. JANUARY 14, 1922. THE “ MESTIZOS” OF KISAR, DUTCH EAST INDIES.
- Chapter 3 The relatedness of Timor-Kisar and Alor-Pantar
- The Papuan languages of Timor, Alor, Pantar and Kisar have long been thought ... Oirata, spoken on the southern side of Kisar Island to the north of Timor.
- BAB IV SEKILAS TENTANG BAHASA OIRATA DI PULAU KISAR 4.1
- BAHASA OIRATA DI PULAU KISAR. 4.1 Sejarah Singkat Oirata.
- The Historical Relation of the Papuan Languages of Timor and Kisar
- The Papuan languages on the islands of Timor, Alor, Pantar and Kisar have typically ... applying the comparative method to the Timor and Kisar languages. We.
Suggested News Resources
- The cause of the Kisar House
- Main Street Point Pleasant has received a new grant to continue restorations to the A.F. Kisar House.
- Komplex Kai brings Native American perspective to hip-hop
- Komplex Kai (AKA Kisar Jones-Fryberg), 28, is a Tulalip Tribes member and a hip hop artist. He offers a free concert at 7 p.m.
- Jimmy Sellers II
- Jimmie is preceded in death by his grandmother, Mrs. Joy Searcy; grandfather, Elder Kisar Sellers; aunts, June Parker Smith, Jean Parker Stubbs, Patty Parker Goode and Eloise Sellers Dixon; uncle, Edward Sellers and cousin, Deidra Wilkey. He leaves to ...
- Israeli Naval Commander Inspects Training Programs for Future IDF Officers
- Following discussions with students and BTJ administrative leaders including Dean of Students Rabbi Moshe Linchner, CEO Amir Kisar, and executive vice president of Boys Town Jerusalem Foundation of America Rabbi Ronald Gray, Admiral Ben Shoshan ...
- Indonesia to strengthen defense in outermost areas
- He explained that the government and the TNI need to strengthen several naval bases in a number of outermost islands bordering Australia, such as Liran, Leti, Wetar, Kisar and Alor islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kisar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kisar, also known as Yotowawa, is a small island in the Southwestern Moluccas in Indonesia. It is one of the 92 officially listed outlying islands of Indonesia.
- Kisar language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kisar is a Central Malayo-Polynesian language spoken on Kisar Island, northeast of East Timor in Maluku, Indonesia. It shares the island with Oirata, which is a ...
- Kisar | Ethnologue
- Maluku Province, southern part, over 20 villages total; Kisar island, northeast of Timor island, 19 villages; nearby Roma and Wetar islands, Hila, Likagraha, ...
- Kodiak Island Search & Rescue | So that others may live… founded
- KISAR members took part in a two day training with the Alaska Avalanche School this past weekend. Over the two days members worked on improving there ...
- Pulau Kisar - YouTube
- 24 Nov 2011 Introducing Kisar island, South West Moluccas Regency, as Coral and border Island of Indonesia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.