- Kishinev definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The results of VII. International Festival HOLIDAY OF SPRING 2011
- KISHENEV, REPUBLIC OF MOLODVA. Leader: Snezhanna Apostol. Laureate II.
- FEDERATION OF DANCE SPORT SOUTH AFRICA NATIONAL
- KISHENEV. A.KHOZA & N.
- The Future WMO Information System (FWIS)
- Centre in other region. MTN circuit. Regional circuit.
- Chess master to teach his trade to students at recreation center
- Kitsis said he began playing chess when he was in kindergarten in Kishenev,. Moldova, where he was born.
- Nina Shkolnik
- 1975 – 1981 Kishenev State University. Kishinev, Moldova (USSR). Department of Philology and Library Science.
- Israel's grand coalition could mean progress for olim
- Because she held a tourist visa, she was forced to return to her native Ukraine, and convert a second time by a beit din in Kishenev.
- Chişinău - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chișinău is the capital and largest municipality of Moldova.
- DJ M.E.G.@ COCOS PRIVE (KISHENEV) - YouTube
- Apr 23, 2011 DJ M.E.G.
Kishenev is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kishenev books and related discussion.