- KERN TURNS 150: The county's first residents
- Magdalena Olivas (Kitanemuk), daughter of Francisco Cota, who was chief of the Kitanemuk rancheria that once existed at the Monte (a wooded area along lower Tejon Creek). Olivas spoke Kitanemuk fluently. She was the mother of Angelita Montes and the ...
- Named After: Frazier Park
- A Kitanemuk Indian referred to the site as Campo del Soldado, or Soldier's Camp, where soldiers stayed while cutting timber from what they called Pinery Mountain, now Frazier Mountain. The Frazier family settled in the region in 1852. Brothers Warren ...
- 5 Top Spring Wildflower Getaways
- Best bloom-spotting: Check out Kitanemuk Vista Point, Valley Vista Point, and Antelope Butte Vista Point, where the shadier, northern slopes of the hills offer more protection from the heat.
Kitanemuk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kitanemuk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbuttevant history
dream dictionary pickles
nicole kidman movies in production
unfrozen caveman lawyer
double dosha body types
george lincoln rockwell biography