- KERN TURNS 150: The county's first residents
- Magdalena Olivas (Kitanemuk), daughter of Francisco Cota, who was chief of the Kitanemuk rancheria that once existed at the Monte (a wooded area along lower Tejon Creek). Olivas spoke Kitanemuk fluently. She was the mother of Angelita Montes and the ...
- Named After: Frazier Park
- A Kitanemuk Indian referred to the site as Campo del Soldado, or Soldier's Camp, where soldiers stayed while cutting timber from what they called Pinery Mountain, now Frazier Mountain. The Frazier family settled in the region in 1852. Brothers Warren ...
- 5 Top Spring Wildflower Getaways
- Best bloom-spotting: Check out Kitanemuk Vista Point, Valley Vista Point, and Antelope Butte Vista Point, where the shadier, northern slopes of the hills offer more protection from the heat.
Kitanemuk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kitanemuk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmaguindanao people and culture
orthogonal matrix canonical form
trey songz biography and music career
worms computer game game description
tunguska event books on tunguska
vitamin b6 history