- Aspects of the topic Kitanemuk are discussed in the following places at and originally inhabiting a mountainous region of what is now southern California.
- Corrections to "Some Aspects of Kitanemuk Prehistory"
- Peer Reviewed.
- The Yokuts
- KITANEMUK. TUBATULABAL. MIWOK.
- CULTURAL RESOURCES DRAFT EXISTING CONDITIONS
- The Kitanemuk spoke a Serran language of the Takic family.
- Casino Talk Increases as Branch of Tejon Tribe Wins Federal Recognition
- She is listed as the contact for the Tinoqui-Chalola Council of Kitanemuk and Yowlumne Tejon Indians.
- Kitanemuk Indians
- The Kitanemuk lived in the Tehachapi Mountains and the northwestern edge of the west end of the Antelope Valley.
- Kitanemuk Language and the Kitanemuk Indian Tribe
- Kitanemuk is a Uto-Aztecan language of Southern California.
- FDI - Kitanemuk
- Jul 20, 2007 The Kitanemuk are closely related to the so called Serrano and Gabrielino.
Kitanemuk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kitanemuk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnews presenter british newsreaders
list of neopets jetsam
dream dictionary ignorance