A selection of articles related to kittur fort.
Original articles from our library related to the Kittur Fort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kittur Fort.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Kittur Fort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kittur Fort books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crores spent, but facelift eludes Kittur
- Reason: the government has failed to draw up a concrete action plan to develop the fort and its surroundings despite Kittur Development Authority (KDA) being in place.
- Kittur Utsav begins
- He also inaugurated an exhibition and a special exhibition organised by Department of Information and Public Relations at Kittur fort premises, the venue of the Kittur Utsav. D.B.
- A low-key Kittur Utsav this year
- In view of the prevailing drought condition, the annual Kittur Utsav, to be held on Kittur Fort premises, will be a low-key celebration this year. The Utsav will be held on October 23 and 24.
- Kittur Utsav begins on a hopeful note
- He also inaugurated a special exhibition organised by the Department of Information and Public Relations on the Kittur fort premises, the venue of the Kittur Utsav. D.B.
- Tipu Sultan would have enjoyed same status as Shivaji if he was Hindu: Girish
- He was killed in May 1799 while defending his fort of Srirangapatna against the British forces. Speaking at the event Siddaramaiah also said there is no "political interest" behind organising Tipu Jayanti.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kittur Fort Topics
Related searchessanskrit grammar
colin mcrae curriculum vitae
anterograde amnesia famous cases
multivariate normal distribution