- Geordie Shore's Holly Hagn baffled by Kiwi slang
- The language on Geordie Shore has become signature to the show, and we don't mean the cursing. People do not get "wasted", they get "mortal", and if something is "all good", it is "nae bother".
- Aussie Slumps With Kiwi on Bets Fed to Show Readiness to Tighten
- The kiwi has tumbled 1.2 percent in the past week as New Zealand's policy makers unexpectedly lowered their benchmark on March 10. The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index, which tracks the currency against 10 major peers, held gains from Monday before this ...
- Kiwi actor's trial date set for sex charges
- A well-known New Zealand television actor will face trial on sex charges in December. The 45-year-old has interim name suppression until the trial commences on December 5. Court documents show he faces four charges of indecent assault and two of ...
- Dairy price slump: Tens of thousands of Kiwi businesses feeling the pinch, not
- share. Corin Dann. Political Editor.
- Kiwi jailed for stealing 100kg of explosives
- A New Zealand man has been jailed in Perth for his involvement in the theft of 100 kilograms of explosives which were to be sold on the black market to a criminal organisation. no caption. Photo: 123rf.
Kiwi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kiwi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmenstrual blood