- of uncertain derivation. Definition a heathen god. NASB Word Usage Kiyyun (1).
- Burger Cain
- Sikkuth your sovereign and Kiyyun, your idols, your astral mighty ones, which you made for yourselves!
- ZONDERVAN For the City Copyright © 2010 by Matt Carter and
- king, and Kiyyun your star-god — your images that you made for yourselves” ( Amos 5:26). Sikkuth and Kiyyun are Assyrian idols.
- Origins of Saturn Day and the Modern 7 Day Planetary Week
- Kiyyun, your images, the star of your gods which you made for yourselves. Therefore I will Chiun/Kiyyun is ―another name for the god Saturn.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Formation of the Canon
- (VII:15)... and the expression 'Kiyyun your image' refers to the books of the prophets. (S£PRY HNBY'YM) (VII:17)...
- Quaderni di Studi Indo-Mediterranei
- interpretation of kywn (Kiyyun), the name of an idol in Amos 5:26.
- Bible Dictionary: Kiyyun
- No Dictionary Entry for Kiyyun. Multi-Version Concordance.
- Strong's Hebrew: 3594. כִּיּוּן (Kiyyun) -- a heathen god
- a heathen god. Original Word: כִּיּוּן. Transliteration: Kiyyun Phonetic Spelling: ( kee-yoon') Short Definition: Kiyyun.
- Amos 5:26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of
- You carried along the statues of [the god] Sikkuth as your king and the star Kiyyun, the gods you made for yourselves.
Kiyyun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kiyyun books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbaroreceptor arterial baroreceptors
chronology of jesus birth
kayak skin on frame kayaks
jet set radio characters
rise of nations wonders