- `Klismaphilia` (sometimes spelled Klysmaphilia) is the paraphilia of deriving sexual pleasure from enemas.
- Enema abuse
- Jun 29, 2011 occur as an isolated paraphilia, klismaphilia (Denko,.
- The DSM Diagnostic Criteria for Paraphilia Not Otherwise Specified
- philia (feces), klismaphilia (enemas), and urophilia (urine)''.
- Hazards associated with anal erotic activity
- KEY WORDS: anorectal pathology; enemas; klismaphilia; anal sexuality; sexually transmitted disease. INTRODUCTION.
- Nuisance Sex Behaviors
- May 28, 2008 Klismaphilia. Klismaphilia is sexual arousal linked with receiving an enema, How an individual becomes involved in klismaphilia is unknown.
- UNIVERSITY OF MALTA INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC STUDIES BA IN
- e) Klismaphilia f) Sexual slavery. (ii) OR — ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: a) Rape almost never has one single cause.
- Concerned Women For America Compare Homosexuality To 'Zoophilia, Necrophilia
- Voyeurism, exhibitionism, feetism, zoophilia, necrophilia, klismaphilia and the list goes on. I teach in the public school system and I wonder if this would impact the public school system.
- Klismaphilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term Klismaphilia (sometimes spelled Klysmaphilia) refers to the receiving of sexual arousal from introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus.
- What a Feeling - Klismaphilia
- Klismaphilia is a paraphilia involving the use of enemas for sexual satisfaction.
- addicted to enemas (Klismaphilia) : Sexual Addiction Forum
- I am a 36 year old male, and I am addicted to using enemas. I developed a fetish for them while in high school and ...
- Risk Factor: Klismaphilia
- Risk Factor: Klismaphilia. LISTS. The use of enemas for sexual gratification.
- Klismaphilia: Symptom, Cause and Treatment
- Klismaphilia is the paraphilia of deriving sexual pleasure from enemas.
Klismaphilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Klismaphilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesceylon mercantile union
british empire colonization
prigg v pennsylvania case background
the overcoat summary