Knife Knife Superstitions
A selection of articles related to knife knife superstitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Knife Knife Superstitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knife Knife Superstitions.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Knife Knife Superstitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knife Knife Superstitions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oceanside Chronicles – PD: Season 4, Episode 10
- It was superstitious to be sure, but saying, “It sure is quiet,” was akin to just asking for all hell to break loose. Sam was still ....
- Gearing-Edge: James Teit — An early advocate for First Nations rights
- He became acquainted with their habits and thoughts, their traditions, their superstitions, their folklore, their craftsmanship.” He met and married Lucy Antko in 1892. Little is known about Lucy, other than she ...
- Mr. Sammler's City
- Whether as revolutionists, as supermen, as saints, Knights of Faith, even the best teased and tested themselves with thoughts of knife or gun. Lawless Raskolnikovs.” But in Sammler's New York, and in elite culture generally in the sixties, ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Knife Knife Superstitions Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about ring
mayan quotes dictionary
m1 abrams combat history
list of famous mancunians