A selection of articles related to knightly virtues.
Original articles from our library related to the Knightly Virtues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knightly Virtues.
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- I. Consort of Jupiter and queen of Heaven. Similar in most respects to the Hellenic Hera, Juno was considered the Protectress of Women ans Patroness of the Matronly virtues.As with Her Greek counterpart, she suffers from jealous rages at her Consort's...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Knightly Virtues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knightly Virtues books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gifford choir students learn the code of chivalry
- “They talked about how students should be virtuous, work hard, and be honest,” said Timothy Griffin, Gifford's choir director. “It was very engaging and very refreshing to hear them discuss those topics.
- Game of Thrones author forced to deny death rumours
- "Recording songs live, fast and raw became its own virtue, which ironically mirrored the Beatles" early days, playing night after night in Hamburg and recording songs in single takes with no overdubs.
- Spring Break: More than 60 fun-filled events for kids and families
- This five-day camp focuses on an aspect of knightly training, from martial skills such as the use of the longsword and sword and shield, to the practice of knightly virtues such as courage and integrity.
- Top of the Pops: How BBC show was a breeding ground for sexual abusers
- Cotton laughed and wondered what Anna Instone would have made of the knighthood given to Savile in 1990. As Dame Janet says, “With the benefit of ...
Knightly Virtues Topics
Related searchesproto-greek language morphology
hull city afc honours
comic sans criticism
dream dictionary childhood home