A selection of articles related to knightly virtues.
Original articles from our library related to the Knightly Virtues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knightly Virtues.
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Knightly Virtues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knightly Virtues books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Knightly Virtues
- Knightly Virtues. A Digest of online discussion regarding Knightly Values from the Ynys Fawr. Email List.
- The Path:
- A. Change – Through your prowess, comportment and the knightly virtues. B.
- What makes a Firefighter?
- The eight tenets are said to represent the 8 knightly virtues.
- gift Subscriptions to the compleat anachronist and tournaments
- to 1600 C.E. In years past, The Compleat.
- Economics of Virtue in Dietrich von der Glezze's der borte: A Wife
- sions of knightly virtues, as well as same-sex physical encounters.
Suggested News Resources
- The X Button Knightly Virtues
- by Todd Ciolek, Sep 14th 2011 This week brings us to the end of a long road, as Radiant Silvergun is at last coming to XBox Live .
Suggested Web Resources
- Knightly Virtues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Knightly Virtues (or the Virtues of a Knight) were part of a medieval chivalric code of honor.
- On the Chivalric Virtues--Count Sir Garick von Kopke, SCA
- From these two sources, for the most part, I take my list of the “Knightly Virtues,” combining those I feel overlap.
- The Knightly Virtues - Kingdom of Lochac
- This is a list of a dozen knightly virtues, with an opinion of what they may mean.
- Knightly Virtues | Facebook
- Knightly Virtues - Description: Knightly Virtues (or the Virtues of a Knight) were part of a medieval chivalric code of honor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Knightly Virtues Topics
Related searcheswelsh people symbols
social distortion singles
ascorbic acid antioxidant mechanism
raymond chandler short stories