A selection of articles related to knights.
Original articles from our library related to the Knights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knights.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Knights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WHEN A KNIGHT ACTS selflessly, he acts on behalf of the world
- Annual Report of Knights of Columbus Round Table (#2630). Immediately. Membership Responsibilities of the Grand Knight at a Glance ...............................
- These Men They Call Knights
- Welcome to the Knights of Columbus, the world's largest lay.
- King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- makes a round table for the knights at Camelot, the most important city in Britain. and one of his knights into a fight in which neither knows the other's identity.
- 7 Knights Templar 142
- Circa 1310, 113 knights, belonging to one of the most powerful military torch in Lorraine and Normandy.
Suggested News Resources
- Sophomore Dontravius Floyd excited to play bigger role on UCF offense
- With senior Rob Calabrese suffering a season-ending knee injury, the Knights have an undersized wide receiver rotation. Floyd, a 6-foot-2, 232-pound athlete H-back, is slated to play a bigger role in the UCF offense this season.
- White Sox 9, Mariners 3: Charlotte Knights lead way to sweep
- In Dayan Viciedo's first at-bat, he dropped a bloop single in front of Franklin Gutierrez. In his third at-bat, he drew a walk. In his fourth at-bat, he struck out on a massive hack.
- Knights and Bunnies in final shoot-out
- Souths' 22-10 loss in Brisbane yesterday left the Knights ruing the one that got away, after their own 32-22 capitulation against Canterbury at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night.
- Charleston Southern coach Jay Mills says UCF is underrated
- Mills' Buccaneers will take on the Knights Saturday at 7 pm at Bright House Networks Stadium. UCF is coming off an 11-3 season, including a win over Georgia in the Liberty Bowl.
- Archer Wins Debut, 3-2
- By the Durham Bulls DURHAM, NC – Raleigh native Chris Archer pitched six innings allowing just one earned run in a 3-2 victory over the Charlotte Knights on Saturday night at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
Suggested Web Resources
- Knight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A knight is a member of the warrior class of the Middle Ages in Europe who followed a code of law called "chivalry".
- THE MIDDLE AGES: THE MEDIEVAL KNIGHT
- The knight was one of three types of fighting men during the middle ages: Knights , Foot Soldiers, and Archers.
- The Official Site of Minor League Baseball | Charlotte Knights
- Thank you fans for a wonderful 2011 season at Knights Stadium.
- Knights and Armor
- May 20, 2011 Dedicated to the history, life, armor, and weapons of the medieval knight, and knight related topics.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Step back in time with epic battles, jousting tournaments, royal feasts, knights and romance at any of our nine North American castles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
acute pancreatitis epidemiology
nineveh biblical nineveh
new musical express