Knitting History And Culture
A selection of articles related to knitting history and culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Knitting History And Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knitting History And Culture.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Knitting History And Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knitting History And Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PUC professor shares what she's learned about culture through knitting
- Valparaiso resident Jessica Klemz travels to preserve the cultural value of fiber arts around the world. Klemz has a master's degree in communications and creative arts and is an adjunct professor in communications at Purdue Calumet.
- WHAT'S HAPPENING for March (Updated March 14)
- History of the Pass Christian Historical Society: 7 p.m., Pass Christian Historical Society, 201 E.
- Community calendar from March 14
- WATERVLIET HISTORICAL SOCIETY: The monthly meeting of the Watervliet Historical Society will be held at the Watervliet Senior Center on Monday, March 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- The Thread That Bound the World
- But as Peter Frankopan powerfully reminds us in “The Silk Roads: A New History of the World,” this wasn't always the case. For many of ... Over the centuries, great empires quickened trade and cultural exchange by knitting together disparate lands.
- 'I am certainly at ease in my conscience'
- He noted that Duke is physically separated from Durham rather than right in the middle of it and that the University has a long history of dissociating itself from its surroundings. “Duke used to be regarded as very aloof and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.