A selection of articles related to knot.
Original articles from our library related to the Knot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knot.
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Knot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knot books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KNOTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You want the strongest knot possible so that you don't lose the fish. A simple overhand knot weakens line by about 50 percent. • Practice tying knots.
- BASIC KNOTS
- Square Knot Two-Hand Technique Page 1 of 3 . .. demonstrator so that each step of the knot is shown as seen by the operator.
- Virtual knot theory
- This paper is an introduction to the theory of virtual knots.
- Surgical Knot Tying Manual
- knots. More importantly it is our hope that this manual will inspire, motivate, and This Knot Tying Manual is available online at www.covidien.
Suggested News Resources
- More untie the knot in South, Northeast divorces least: Census
- By Molly O'Toole WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Men and women in the South have higher rates of divorce than any other region of the country, while those in the Northeast have the lowest, according to a Census Bureau report on Thursday.
- King Arthur's round table may have been found
- PTI London: Archaeologists in Scotland have found a "circular feature" beneath the historic King's Knot in Stirling that they believe could be King Arthur's round table.
- Lake Bell Rocks A High Top Knot And Rose Lipstick — Is It A Hit Or Miss?
- Lake appeared at a screening for 'A Good Old Fashioned Orgy' wearing a sexy and risque Cushnie et Ochs dress, topped off with a messy top knot and sun-kissed makeup, emphasizing her rosy lips.
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans To Attend Wedding To Luc Carl?
- According to the Daily Star, GaGa and Carl will apparently tie the knot later this year, with the You And I singer hoping to have the wedding in an arena so her Little Monsters can attend.
- Check Out Brooke Burke and David Charvet's Romantic Sunset Wedding Pic!
- Brooke Burke and David Charvet stealthily tied the knot in St. Barts on Aug. 12, but there were no pictures to prove it—until now!
Suggested Web Resources
- The Knot
- Plan your wedding using TheKnot.com, your complete guide to wedding planning, wedding ideas, wedding dresses, wedding engagements and more.
- Knot (unit) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The knot (pronounced nät) is a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile (which is defined as 1.852 km) per hour, approximately 1.151 mph.
- Animated Knots by Grog | How to Tie Knots | Fishing, Boating
- Knots sorted by activity, such as boating, climbing, fishing, decoration.
- Ropers Knot Pages, Real Knots: Knotting, bends and hitches.
- How to tie knots in rope. Knotting instructions for scouts, climbers and sailors. Clear knot descriptions and drawings.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.