A selection of articles related to knower.
Original articles from our library related to the Knower. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knower.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Knower is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knower books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't Miss KNOWER's Album Release Show On Friday!
- Not only do LA's Louis Cole and Genevieve Artadi have a really cool name for their band — KNOWER — they also have a next-level sound. Their electronic funk-pop is held up by hooky choruses and colorful harmonies. With funky female vocals and broad ...
- Between the Knower & the Known
- While many readers of Laudato si' have noted Pope Francis's reliance on the thought of Romano Guardini (1885–1968), few have emphasized that the influence of Guardini on the encyclical is above all philosophical rather than theological. Indeed, while ...
- The Exceptional Underwater City of Cuba: A New Theory on its Origins – Part I
- I always wondered where the knower of true answers posted his wisdom for all of mankind to reflect in awe of your knowingness. Can I get a big oooooh? How about an aaaaah?
- The deep-rooted racism of science
- From this partial information, Boyle constructed a troubling difference, no less between knower and the object of his knowledge than between white and black. White Britons were the knowers, capable of describing and parsing differences in external ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.