Knowledge Representation History
A selection of articles related to knowledge representation history.
Original articles from our library related to the Knowledge Representation History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Knowledge Representation History.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Knowledge Representation History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Knowledge Representation History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- White Magic Woman J.K. Rowling: Go Away; Time to Disappear
- Enter J.K. Rowling: a well-meaning white lady whose work, “History of Magic in North America,” debuted with some criticism concerning its depiction of Native Americans.
- A Different View on Harvard Law's Shield
- By this point in our history, these associations are too strong to totally divest that flag of its original meaning, and the very public meaning it has been given in the decades after the war. On the Nazi flag, I should not have to ...
- Brewing up some research on Vietnamese coffee growers
- Buon Ma Thuot, Dak Lak, Vietnam - A Vietnamese lady rides her bike trough a coffee village in Dak Lak in this Nov. 9, 2005 file photo.
- The Last Lifestyle Magazine
- Even the image of a grand castle, Cave's home, on the cover of The Gentleman's Magazine seemed to hint at the rarified knowledge contained within. ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Knowledge Representation History Topics