- Griffith Park mountain lion P-22 suspected of killing koala at LA Zoo
- In the legal world, it'd be called circumstantial evidence. On March 3, one of the Los Angeles Zoo's koalas went missing. Down the road from its enclosure, a tuft of its hair was found.
- LA's Famous Mountain Lion Suspected In Koala Killing
- But then again, so do koalas. And that might put animal lovers in a bit of a tight spot — because P-22 is the prime suspect in a koala killing. Killarney, a 14-year-old female koala at the Los Angeles Zoo, went missing on March 3.
- Menacing Koalas Known As 'Drop Bears' Aren't Totally A Myth
- Our “friends” down under have long perpetuated a blatant falsehood that their island nation is home to “drop bears” -- large, predatory koalas that supposedly drop from eucalyptus trees to kill and eat prey, including humans. Even the Australian Museum ...
- Giant Flesh-Eating Koala of Legend Was Real
- You'll just be walking along, minding your own business, when a dark shape plummets onto you from above, pinning you down before your realize that you're being eaten alive by an overgrown koala. The only way to protect yourself, the locals will advise, ...
- Not so cute now! Footage captures a lonely koala calling for a mate - and the
- Koalas frequently enjoy the spotlight as one of Australia's national icons, appearing with celebrities and world leaders, but they aren't always cute in front of the camera - including this lonely koala who was caught roaring for a mate.
Koalas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koalas books and related discussion.