A selection of articles related to koan examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Koan Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koan Examples.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Koan Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koan Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Koans and Levels of Consciousness
- Koans are fascinating things. Most readers have doubtless come across them quite frequently.
- THE ZEN KOAN AND THE UPZDUS PRZNCZPLE
- (ETC., XIV [1957), 8%97), gives examples of Koans, such as: “Does a dog have the nature of the Buddha?” (Answer: “Arf!
- PLUM MOUNTAIN NEWS
- January 1995. Zen Koan Practice. Koan is a Japanese word that comes from the Chinese, kung-an, that means “public dictate.
- Zen Koans as Myths Reflecting Individuation
- Leland E. Shields, Koans and Individuation 69 previously.
- Zen and systemic therapy: Similarities, distinctions, possible
- In traditional Koan collections the solution for the Koan examples is included in each case (Reps 1999).
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gateless Gate
- The classic collection of koans usually used in introductory koan training.
- Koan - Television Tropes & Idioms
- Examples of koans. If you think you're free, there's no escape possible. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Koan Examples Topics
Related searchesjohn of england death
list of demons
v-22 osprey armament
new swabia history
republic day october 5th in portugal