A selection of articles related to kobe buildings.
Original articles from our library related to the Kobe Buildings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kobe Buildings.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Kobe Buildings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kobe Buildings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE KOBE EARTHQUAKE
- In all, over 10000 buildings had been severely damaged in Kobe. Many of the buildings were destroyed by the fires which broke out after the earthquake.
- 1995 Kobe Japan Earthquake Kobe Japan Ground Shaking News
- Kobe “costliest natural disaster to befall any one country” over $150 billion. Earthquake Preparation. • Early Warning Systems.
- A Partial View of Japanese Post-Kobe Seismic Design and
- and retrofitting of existing buildings is also reported. INTRODUCTION. The January 17th, 1995, Hyogoken-Nanbu.
- Earthquake Hazard Information – Photos of Earthquake Damage
- Earthquake: An EQE Summary Report. April 1995, http://www.eqe.
Suggested News Resources
- The Man Who Grew Eyes From Scratch
- The island, and much of the city, was razed to the ground in the Great Hanshin Earthquake of 1995 – which killed more than 5,000 people and destroyed more than 100,000 of Kobe's buildings – and built anew in subsequent years. As the train proceeds, the ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Kobe Earthquake
- Furthermore, many of the structures in Kobe built since 1981 had been designed to strict seismic codes. Most of these buildings withstood the earthquake.
- Travel Photography Kobe Buildings – Backpacking & Independent
- Sep 19, 2010 European Building in Kobe 4731. Sika Deer. European Building in Kobe.
- Kobe Earthquake - GeoResources - Geography website
- Port buildings and their contents were badly damaged in many places. Between 3% and 5% of Japan's industry is located in and around Kobe.
- Kobe Earthquake 3) Liquefaction was the beginning of the end for the city of Kobe.
Kobe Buildings Topics
Related searchescairns queensland transport
salem oregon points of interest
bull market origins