A selection of articles related to kobe buildings.
Original articles from our library related to the Kobe Buildings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kobe Buildings.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Kobe Buildings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kobe Buildings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE KOBE EARTHQUAKE
- In all, over 10000 buildings had been severely damaged in Kobe. Many of the buildings were destroyed by the fires which broke out after the earthquake.
- 1995 Kobe Japan Earthquake Kobe Japan Ground Shaking News
- Kobe “costliest natural disaster to befall any one country” over $150 billion. Earthquake Preparation. • Early Warning Systems.
- A Partial View of Japanese Post-Kobe Seismic Design and
- and retrofitting of existing buildings is also reported. INTRODUCTION. The January 17th, 1995, Hyogoken-Nanbu.
- Earthquake Hazard Information – Photos of Earthquake Damage
- Earthquake: An EQE Summary Report. April 1995, http://www.eqe.
Suggested News Resources
- The Man Who Grew Eyes From Scratch
- The island, and much of the city, was razed to the ground in the Great Hanshin Earthquake of 1995 – which killed more than 5,000 people and destroyed more than 100,000 of Kobe's buildings – and built anew in subsequent years. As the train proceeds, the ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Kobe Earthquake
- Furthermore, many of the structures in Kobe built since 1981 had been designed to strict seismic codes. Most of these buildings withstood the earthquake.
- Travel Photography Kobe Buildings – Backpacking & Independent
- Sep 19, 2010 European Building in Kobe 4731. Sika Deer. European Building in Kobe.
- Kobe Earthquake - GeoResources - Geography website
- Port buildings and their contents were badly damaged in many places. Between 3% and 5% of Japan's industry is located in and around Kobe.
- Kobe Earthquake 3) Liquefaction was the beginning of the end for the city of Kobe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.