- Kodungallur Kovilakam refers to palace of Royal Family of Kodungallur. 15-17; ^ http://www.reachinformation.
- Incumbents to be transferred.
- Feb 24, 2011 Govt. DIET, Anakkara, Ottapalam. Vice Reji Joseph transferred.
- GROUND WATER INFORMATION BOOKLET OF THRISSUR
- 15 Kodungalloor. 3.76 4.
- Attukkal BHagawathy Kshethram, Trivandrum (From the web site of
- Kanyakumari and on the way to Kodungalloor took a sojourn at Attukal. Kannaki is supposed to be the incarnation of Parvathy, the consort of Paramasiva.
- NEDUMPULLY HOUSE,KARA PO,KODUNGALLOOR ,EDAVILANGU VIA,. TRISSUR . 05/05/1997.
- India – Kerala – SNDP – RSS – SIMI – Maldives
- Kodungalloor' 2008, The Hindu, 4 July http://www.hindu.com/2008/07/04/stories/ 2008070454670300.
- Expert nails false propaganda on Muziris
- It is only a myth, which has now been connected with the excavations at Pattanam, near Kodungalloor,â€ the former visiting professor of Jawaharlal Nehru University told Express.
- HC acquits 13 in Mathikulam Aneesh murder case
- KOCHI: A Division Bench of the Kerala High Court has quashed the life term imprisonment awarded to the 13 accused in the murder case of Mathikulam Aneesh of Kodungalloor.
- A poet among Bishops
- He hailed from Kara in Kodungalloor under the Kottapuram Diocese. Bishop Karikkassery called upon the faithful of Kottapuram Diocese to offer special prayers for Bishop Elanjikal. (Follow IBNLive.
- Archbishop Elanjikal passes away
- Hailing from Kara in Kodungalloor, Kerala, Elinjakal was ordained a priest on March 18, 1945, in Rome, and has to his credit doctorates in Hindu Philosophy in Upanishads and in Canon Law.
- Recreating Muziris
- While growing up, I had heard many stories about ships anchoring in a port near Kodungalloor, across the river. While planning the novel, I referred many books and articles and interviewed many old timers whose experiences were exciting.
- Kodungallur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There has always been a lot of confusion about the exact location of the port, as also about other aspects of it. For long it was considered to be Kodungalloor.
- Kodungalloor - YouTube
- Jul 2, 2009 allavarkum ammaye sharva aishwaram tharate ponne bagavathy amma kodungalloor amma. deepak3575 1 month ago. good song...
- Kodungalloor Bharani-1 - YouTube
- close. 74865. Like Add to.
- The first mosque in India (built in 662 AD) is situated in Methala, 2 km from Kodungalloor.
Kodungalloor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kodungalloor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesxenon applications
owen tudor ancestry
characters in love hina lamba lu
bank of maharashtra head office
heat transfer coefficient