- Innocent's 'Sradha' against cancer
- As part of the project, Mammography units will be set up in Kodungallore, Chalakkudy, Aluva, Perumbavoor and Angamaly Taluk hospitals. For this Rs 3 crore will be sanctioned from MP fund. Special building will have to be built in Aluva, Perumbavoor ...
- 'Killer' mariners, and the Quattrochi-Sonia connection
- The Roman traders used to dock regularly at Muziris (now Kodungallore) and in 2008, researchers from the University of Kerala unearthed archaeological evidence for the same. Even the legendary Marco Polo had visited the Kerala coast, although a bit up ...
- New projects spur real estate market around Kochi
- The city will be much wider in the next decade, extending up to Chalakkudy on the north, Cherthala on the south, Thripunithura - Mulanthuruthy in the southeast and Parur - Kodungallore area in the northwest.
- Patriotism was part of faith for Muhammed Abdurahman Sahib: Union Minister
- He was born in Kodungallore in central Kerala and fought actively for the freedom of the country. He was educated at Chennai and Aligarh. He worked for the development of the Muslim community and tried to make them more patriotic and nationalistic.
Kodungallore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kodungallore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessugarcane refining
veche veche in kievan rus
webley and scott famous guns
culture of lebanon lifestyle
agar uses in microbiology