Koh I Noor Stone Of The Emperors
A selection of articles related to koh i noor stone of the emperors.
Original articles from our library related to the Koh I Noor Stone Of The Emperors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koh I Noor Stone Of The Emperors.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Koh I Noor Stone Of The Emperors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koh I Noor Stone Of The Emperors books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Appendix - Koh-i-Noor Diamond - Institute of Sikh Studies, Chandigarh
- According to N.B. Sen, the Kohi-i-Noor, the king of The Mughal Emperor Zahiruddin Muhammad Babur .
- DIAMONDS FOR SCHOOLS MASTER PRESENTATION This
- Diamonds for Schools. The Koh-i-Noor was the largest diamond in the world when it was found.
- The Mystery of Koh-i-Noor: Gift or Deceipt
- "It" was the Kohinoor diamond, and the quotation is from a personal letter written by the Dalhousie scoffed at this superstition and countered that all the emperors and . Moghul's Diamond and "Babar's Diamond" one and the same stone?
- The Moonstone
- The famous Koh-i-Noor is also supposed to have been one of the sacred gems of India . in this latter case also, giving the name by which the stone is still known to Christian century saw the reign of Aurungzebe, Emperor of the Moguls.
Suggested Web Resources
- Koh-i-Noor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, famous for building the Taj Legend has it that he had the Koh-i-Noor positioned near a window of Afghanistan, managed to flee with the Kohinoor diamond.
- Kohinoor Diamond
- Fascinating facts and info about Kohinoor Diamond (aka the Koh-i-noor).
- The Koh-I-Noor Diamond
- It has been said that whoever owned the Koh-I-Noor ruled the world, Legend has suggested that the stone may date from before the time of Christ; theory .
- The jewel in the crown: The curse of Koh-i-Noor - This Britain, UK
- Dec 29, 2006 new imperial masters had made him travel 4200 miles to deliver was the Koh-i- Noor diamond - the mysterious and terrible stone of emperors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.