A selection of articles related to kojiki.
Original articles from our library related to the Kojiki. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kojiki.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Kojiki is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kojiki books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shinto: Some Basics
- Essentially a collection of folk traditions and beliefs, Shinto wasn't codified until the compilation of the Kojiki, an 8th century work chronicling Japan's mythic origins.
- FROM AROUND JAPAN/ Matsusaka: Retracing the life of 18th-century scholar
- It was here that Norinaga studied the Japanese classics, not only "The Tale of Genji," but also the eighth-century tome the "Kojiki" ("An Account of Ancient Matters"), a vital source of knowledge about early Japanese history and culture.
- FROM AROUND JAPAN/ Oki Islands: Fishing for the unfamiliar
- Obsidian (a valuable rock used to make tools in the Stone Age) was exported from Dogo island as far back as 30,000 years ago and the islands were mentioned in the oldest written chronicles of Japan, the Kojiki and Nihon-Shoki (8th century).
- .ekotumi., un vent de modernité musicale
- Chanteuse, compositrice ou encore conteuse, .ekotumi. présente en ce moment une mise en musique du Kojiki, ce recueil de contes et poèmes qui compile les croyances et légendes populaires autour de la religion shintô.
- Kontinuierliche Brüche Artikulationen des Unheimlichen in der japanischen
-  Unter den klassischen Mythen versteht man im japanischen Kontext einen narrativen Zyklus, der in den beiden frühesten Geschichtswerken Japans, „Kojiki“ („Aufzeichnungen alter Begebenheiten“, 712) und „Nihon shoki“ („Japanische Annalen“, 720), das ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescreaky voice
adelard of bath
lanza del vasto
amusing ourselves to death summary
geography of taiwan natural resources
tom waits lawsuits
hakke rokujyon sh