- In Kolathunādu, feudatories of Kolathiri were predominantly of the Nambiār clan, and exercised quasi-independent and possessed armies of their own.
- APPENDIX I
- 202. APPENDIX II. The Kolathiris (1663-1723)*.
- THE COAST ADRIFT: THE ALI RAJA AND THE RISE OF NEW
- Tamburan announcing the death of the Kolathiri.
- THE CHIRAKKAL DYNASTY: READINGS THROUGH HISTORY
- conclusive evidence in support to this view (in Menon, 1972).
- Kerala war festival attracts large participation
- The festival is celebrated in commemoration of the numerous wars they (Nair family) led and fought as part of the army of the Kolathiris. It is also being known as 'kayyamkali', it means a martial exercise using hands.
- Samoothiri Approach Kolathiri. Ancient History of Calicut (Kozhikode
- Samoothiri now approached Kolathiri.
Kolathiri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kolathiri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclaymore mine nomenclature
the polar express trivia
dopamine major dopamine pathways