- In Kolathunādu, feudatories of Kolathiri were predominantly of the Nambiār clan, and exercised quasi-independent and possessed armies of their own.
- APPENDIX I
- 202. APPENDIX II. The Kolathiris (1663-1723)*.
- THE COAST ADRIFT: THE ALI RAJA AND THE RISE OF NEW
- Tamburan announcing the death of the Kolathiri.
- THE CHIRAKKAL DYNASTY: READINGS THROUGH HISTORY
- conclusive evidence in support to this view (in Menon, 1972).
- Kerala war festival attracts large participation
- The festival is celebrated in commemoration of the numerous wars they (Nair family) led and fought as part of the army of the Kolathiris. It is also being known as 'kayyamkali', it means a martial exercise using hands.
- Samoothiri Approach Kolathiri. Ancient History of Calicut (Kozhikode
- Samoothiri now approached Kolathiri.
Kolathiri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kolathiri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
james hillman psyche or soul
victorvictoria plot of the film
brian boru history
beethovens last night story