A selection of articles related to kolkata geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Kolkata Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kolkata Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Kolkata Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kolkata Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA GEOGRAPHY
- 1. UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA. SYLLABI.
- University of Calcutta Geography Honours B.A/B.Sc(2002- 2005) 3
- University of Calcutta. Geography Honours. B.
- BANDANA PURKAYASTHA
- Presidency College, Calcutta (Geography). Awards/Honors: 2010. University of Connecticut Alumni Association Graduate Teaching Excellence Award.
- PRIYANKA GHOSH Department of Geography Phone: 859.684
- M.S. in Geography, 2003.
- Second Circular
- Indian Institute of Geomorphologists (IGI). Department of Geography, Calcutta University, Calcutta, INDIA;. Loreto College, Darjeeling.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Geography of Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kolkata is located in the eastern part of India at 22°49′N 88°12′E / 22.82°N 88.20°E / 22.
- Calcuttaweb - Geographical Information of Kolkata (Calcutta)
- A guide to Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal and Bengali culture.
- Calcutta Location - Kolkata Geography - Calcutta Topography
- Here are provided some quick facts about Calcutta geography/topography. Check out the location of Kolkata.
- HowStuffWorks "Geography of Kolkata"
- The geography of Kolkata adds to the beauty and mystique of the Asian continent . Learn all about the geography of Kolkata at HowStuffWorks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.