A selection of articles related to kollur mine.
Original articles from our library related to the Kollur Mine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kollur Mine.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
Kollur Mine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kollur Mine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wittelsbach-Graff and Hope Diamonds: Not Cut from the Same
- source in India is unknown, though the Kollur mine has been mentioned (e.g., Balfour, India, possibly at the Kollur mine, but its exact source is not known.
- Pink Dolomite Saddle
- from Kollur mine in Golconda, India, began another chapter in its already illustrious history this week as it was put on display in Washington, D.C.
- The Mystery of Koh-i-Noor: Gift or Deceipt
- Another attributes the yield to the mines of Golconda.
- Page 1 MEDIAEVAL DECCAN HISTORY CÜMMEMDIUITIDN
- his bond of seivice.4 Compared with Methwold's description of one single mine of .
- The Wittelsbach Blue
- from the Kollur mine in India's Golconda District. (Bauer, 1932; Balfour, 1987). According to its previ- ously published history (e.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Kollur Mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kollur Mine in Guntur district of old Golkonda kingdom, India, was one of the most productive diamond mines in India and the first major diamond center.
- India diamond deposits, geology, exploration, mining, use - Part IV
- The richest of the mines to the east of Golconda were those of Kollur, which lies on the right bank of the Kistna, west of Chintapilly and in latitude 16º 42-1/2' N.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.