A selection of articles related to kollur mine.
Original articles from our library related to the Kollur Mine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kollur Mine.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Kollur Mine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kollur Mine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Diamonds of India - Virtual Commons - Bridgewater State ...
- those at Kollur on the Krishna River in the former State of Golconda. This locali- ty was referred to as Gani Coulour (Per- sian for Kollur Mine) by Tavernier. He.
- GEM - MINERALS IN PRE-MODERN INDIA
- Jun 15, 1994 Lastly, there is a special section on Indian diamond mining in the pre-modern era . ..... It had been discovered in the Kollur mine in 1656.
- GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRIBUTION OF DlAMOND MINES AND ...
- the diamond mines of the Krishna Valley m the kingdom of G~lconda.'~ Ferishta" ..... visit to the Kollur and Ramalkotta mines had taken place d h g the rule of ...
- From 14th to 17th Centuries - International Journal of Research in ...
- Under the Vijayanagara regime also, the diamond mining industry flourished. The .... The most important mine in Andhradesa is Kollur which was located on the ...
- The Wittelsbach Blue - GIA.edu
- from the Kollur mine in India's Golconda District. (Bauer, 1932; Balfour, 1987). According to its previ- ously published history (e.
Suggested News Resources
- India's Lost Treasures: Off Kohinoor and select antiquities recovered
- It is widely believed to have come from the Kollur Mine in the Guntur District of present-day Andhra Pradesh, India, during the reign of the Hindu Kakatiya dynasty in the 13th century.
- Lahore HC: under which law can Pakistan seek return of Koh-i-Noor?
- The Koh-i-Noor was mined in medieval times in the Kollur mine in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district. Kakatiyas originally owned it. The diamond was originally owned by the Kakatiya Dynasty, which had installed it in a temple of a Hindu goddess as her eye.
- Pakistan wants Kohinoor from UK
- The Kohinoor diamond was mined at the medieval times in Kollur mine Andhra Pradesh and was originally kept in a temple. (Also read: Pakistani daily lauds marriage law for Hindus). It changed many hands before the British illegally acquired it from the ...
- Golconda diamond fetches world record price
- The three diamonds were mined from Golconda or Kollur mines and left Indian shores many years ago.
- Return 'Koh-i-Noor' to India, Says UK Lawmaker Keith Vaz
- The Koh-i-Noor was mined in medieval times in the Kollur Mine in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district. At one time it was considered the largest diamond in the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kollur Mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kollur Mine (or Gani Coulour) in the Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh was one of the most productive diamond mines in the world and the ...
- Kollur, Guntur district - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kollur is a village and mandal headquarter of Kollur mandal, located in Guntur district of the ... The Koh-i-Noor diamond was mined in the Kollur Mines, which was once a largest diamond in the world and is now a part of Queen Elizabeth II's ...
- Diamond Mine Kollur (India) - Rough & Polished
- Aug 31, 2014 The Kollur Mine in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, India, was one of the richest diamond mines in the world and the first major diamond ...
- Golconda diamond fetches world record price - The Hindu
- Nov 14, 2012 The three diamonds were mined from Golconda or Kollur mines and left ... “Apart from mines Golconda was a big trading centre for diamond ...
- Kohinoor - YouTube
- Aug 27, 2008 This is birth place of Kohinoor... Kollur Diamond mines..
Kollur Mine Topics
Related searchesamerican dream criticism
israel historical roots
syllable onset syllable structure
molecular docking applications