Kolmogorov Smirnov Test
A selection of articles related to kolmogorov smirnov test.
Original articles from our library related to the Kolmogorov Smirnov Test. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kolmogorov Smirnov Test.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Kolmogorov Smirnov Test is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kolmogorov Smirnov Test books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- General relativity and cosmic structure formation
- A Kolmogorov–Smirnov test shows no significant disagreement in the distributions of some 25 different halo properties such as mass, spin or shape parameters. The largest non-Newtonian effect is frame dragging, which is associated with the spin-1 ...
- Recidivism Rates After Smoking Cessation Before Spinal Fusion
- Data were tested for normality with the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test and Levene's test for equality of variance. Data for the 6-week and 3-month follow-up visits were combined into a single time point called 3 months. Participants were grouped according to ...
- A comparison study of brachial blood pressure recorded with Spacelabs 90217A
- All continuous variables were checked for normality with the one-sample Kolmogorov–Smirnov test. The comparisons for continuous variables during study A and study B were performed with one-way analysis of variance and in pairs with independent t-tests.
- Optimal spectral image fusion for detection of shoreline targets
- The nonparametric Kolmogorov-Smirnov (KS) test value can be used to make this comparison. For this test, it is necessary to create 'cumulative signatures' of synthetic corrected reflectance, radiance, or digital counts versus wavelength (using random ...
- Sublethal Dosage of Imidacloprid Reduces the Microglomerular Density of Honey
- The statistical values of spots, volumes, and density were square-root transformed before analysis to conform to the assumption of a normal distribution when using Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests.