Komisyon Sa Wikang Filipino
- Art Fair Philippines 2016
- While widely available in the Philippines in English translation, Kafka's The Metamorphosis was translated into Filipino only last year courtesy of the Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. This year opens with the books launching in the Bikol language.
- Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino puts up registry program; holds essay contest
- Agencies, academic departments in Filipino, organizations and language centers who seek the development of the Filipino language are requested to enlist in the Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino's (KWF) registry program. KWF envisions establishing firm ...
- KWF, indigenous groups: Filipino is language of peace
- The Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino (KWF) and 100 representatives of cultural communities nationwide have passed a resolution urging that every peace agreement and law be written in Filipino and the indigenous languages. The extraordinary resolution was ...
Komisyon Sa Wikang Filipino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Komisyon Sa Wikang Filipino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Komisyon Sa Wikang Filipino Topics
Related searchesapayao people and culture
muhammad unification of arabia
connecticut colony history
central processing unit history
dream symbol feather
victor hugo drawings