Konkanastha Or Chitpavan
- Ominous signs for the BJP ahead of 2017 UP polls: Dalits are distancing
- On kobras (the konkanastha chitpavan brahmin Community) of West of the Country.
- Gandhiji was a racist, says new book endorsed by Arundhati Roy
- An explosive new book portraying Gandhi as a rabid racist and an unashamed flag-bearer for the British Empire has provoked a heated debate, pitting his admirers against his critics, even before it is out.
- If India resorts to war, it'll have to pay 'unbearable cost', warns Pak Army
- Islamabad: Warning India of "unbearable damage" in case of a war, Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif has said his troops are ready to tackle any long or short misadventure by the "enemy".
- Gunman kills 10 in Oregon college; 45th US school shooting of 2015
- A gunman opened fire on Thursday at a community college in Oregon, killing 10 people and wounding some 20 others before he was shot to death by police, state and county officials said. This was the 45th incident of shooting to rock a US school this year.
- Giving women their due in history
- Even today, Baji Rao's Hindu descendants live in Pune and call themselves Chitpavan Brahmins; his Muslim descendants live in Bhopal and call themselves Konkanastha Brahmin Muslims! Where else, but in multi-cultural India, can we find the descendants ...
Konkanastha Or Chitpavan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Konkanastha Or Chitpavan books and related discussion.