A selection of articles related to konrad lorenz.
Original articles from our library related to the Konrad Lorenz. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Konrad Lorenz.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Konrad Lorenz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Konrad Lorenz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Postumer Streit um Konrad Lorenz: Graugansvater mit braunen Federn
- Die Fotos anzuschauen, die Konrad Lorenz mit seinen Graugänsen zeigen, ist noch immer berückend. Wie er in Kniebundhosen einer Schar von Küken voranstapft, die ihm brav im Gänsemarsch über Wiesen folgt, das hat etwas – und es wirkt wie der ...
- Late Austrian scientist Konrad Lorenz stripped of doctorate for lying about
- Salzburg University on Thursday posthumously stripped Nobel Prize-winning zoologist, ethologist, and ornithologist Konrad Lorenz of his honorary doctorate due to his fervent embrace of Nazism, which he had denied after World War II. The university said ...
- Sir Patrick Bateson: Zoologists Should Not 'Hog' Upcoming Royal Society
- As Marie-Therese Miller, née Countess Degenfeld-Schonburg proudly relates in her memoirs -- at age 29, her "godson" Pat Bateson was given a special citation by the Nobel committee for his debate in Sweden with Konrad Lorenz on animal behavior.
Suggested Web Resources
- Konrad Lorenz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Konrad Zacharias Lorenz (German pronunciation: [ˈkɔnʁaːt ˈloːʁɛnts]; 7 November 1903 – 27 February 1989) was an Austrian zoologist, ethologist, and ...
- Konrad Lorenz - Psychology History
- Konrad Lorenz was born on November 7, 1903 in Austria. As a little boy, he loved animals and collected a variety of them. He had fish, dogs, monkeys, insects, ...
- Konrad Lorenz | Austrian zoologist | Britannica.com
- Konrad Lorenz, (born Nov. 7, 1903, Vienna, Austria—died Feb. 27, 1989, Altenburg), Austrian zoologist, founder of modern ethology, the study of animal ...
- Konrad Lorenz biography - imprinting - Age of the Sage
- An outline biography of Konrad Lorenz famous as a founder of Ethology and a discoverer of Imprinting.
- Konrad Lorenz - Facts - Nobelprize.org
- Affiliation at the time of the award: Konrad-Lorenz-Institut der Österreichischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Forschungsstelle für Ethologie, Altenberg; Grünau ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.