A selection of articles related to konya turkey.
Original articles from our library related to the Konya Turkey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Konya Turkey.
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Konya Turkey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Konya Turkey books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ACTION ….. IN KONYA TURKEY
- 42040 MERAM KONYA TURKEY. TEL: +90 332 353 30 50. FAX: +90 332 353 50 57.
- INVENTORY STUDIES FOR TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM OF
- Lake of Obruk, which has been formed last century in Konya/TURKEY, is an important natural heritage.
- Endemic plants of Başarakavak and environs (Konya, Turkey)
- Dec 18, 2009 Department of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Selçuk University, Campus, 42075, Selçuklu, Konya, Turkey.
- Noise Pollution Mapping in Konya (Turkey) City Hospitals Using GIS
- 3(5): 415-421 (2008). 415. Noise Pollution Mapping in Konya (Turkey) City Hospitals Using GIS Model.
- Macrofungi of Derebucak district (Konya, Turkey)*
- 31 Oca 2010 Key words: Macrofungi, new records, Derebucak, Konya, Turkey. Derebucak ( Konya - Türkiye) ilçesi makrofungusları.
Suggested News Resources
- Unilever enters Bulgarian ice cream market with new buy
- Unilever said Algida has already invested a total of €450m into the Turkish ice cream market in the last 20 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Konya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Konya (Turkish pronunciation: [ˈkon.ja]) is a city in the Central Anatolia Region of Turkey.
- Konya, Turkey
- Konya, Turkey, city of Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi and the Whirling Dervishes, how to get there and what to see and do, by Tom Brosnahan.
- Visit KONYA for Mevlana & Whirling Dervishes, Turkey
- Apr 24, 2011 This site offers key information on city of Konya and Mevlana.
- Konya pictures - Turkey Photo Gallery by Dick Osseman at pbase.com
- Konya pictures - Turkey. One of those "must see" cities.
- Places of Peace and Power - Shrine of Rumi, Konya
- Rumi, the great 13 century Sufi poet, is buried in Konya, Turkey. He was a disciple of Shams of Tabriz and is famous for his Love of the Divine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Konya Turkey Topics
Related searchessydney swans history
beijing subway fares
the left wing