A selection of articles related to korean folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Korean Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Korean Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Korean Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korean Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coming Home to Roost
- In a way reminiscent of Téa Obreht's “The Tiger's Wife,” Mr. Penkov seeds his story with folklore from the ancient Thracians through the Communist era, many involving the superstitious rituals surrounding St. Kosta's fever.
- Lizzie Borden and the 40 Whacks
- Two people died on that day in 1892, but Lizzie continues to live on in American folklore. Her story later spawned the schoolyard rhyme, “Lizzie Borden had an axe. She gave her mother 40 whacks.
- Hillie girls volleyball team plans fundraiser
- The Haverhill High School girls volleyball team is raising money to help pay for a trip to Florida to play in the 2016 KSA National Tournament in Orlando.
- India has a potential of being in our top 10 markets: Skoda's Werner Eichhorn
- Not even children!), or build quality or en- gineering excellence." The Korean and Japanese brands jumped into this with their eyes open and kept giving bigger looking and underpowered cars at affordable prices and the market lapped them up, he adds.
Korean Folklore Topics
buffalo game rules
lmlk seal drawings
mutation causes of mutation
flash pulmonary edema
mnemonic anamonics scrabble
richard d james