A selection of articles related to korean folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Korean Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Korean Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Korean Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korean Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- South Korea
- Korean folklore. 2. Show pictures of the sun and the moon.
- LEE DUHYUN ++*$t. Z3an'guk minsokhak non'go
- His major interest is Korean folk drama, a topic on which he has already Introduction which briefly surveys the history of Korean folklore scholarship.
- Jill Hurley Lesson Plan- Korea Art Survey 1- Grades 9-12 Korean
- Korean Folk paintings- The Symbolic Tiger.
Suggested News Resources
- The Outhouse Interview: Christina Strain
- Serving as Strain's reaction to traditional Korean folklore, The Fox Sister is something of a mystical thriller with some horror and even some comedic elements thrown in.
- 일본 여성들이 환호하는 남장 여자, 아란 케이
- “Aran” comes from the Arang story, a part of Korean folklore. “Kei” is the Japanese reading of “Gyeong,” the first character of Gyeongsang Province, where her ancestors lived.
Suggested Web Resources
- Korean folklore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Korean folklore has a long history, going back several thousand years.
- Category:Korean folklore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- with eyes wide open: Korean Folklore
- Mar 30, 2010 I am absolutely becoming obsessed with Korean Folklore.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.