A selection of articles related to korean peninsula.
Original articles from our library related to the Korean Peninsula. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Korean Peninsula.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- (Big Raven) Koryak The equivalent on the Kamchatka Peninsula of Ku'urkil....
Deities & Heros >> Siberian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Korean Peninsula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korean Peninsula books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- on the Korean Peninsula: What Next
- tance of establishing a Korean Peninsula peace regime.
- U.S. Policy Toward the Korean Peninsula
- The Council on.
- Untitled - Korea.net
- Page 1.
- Russian Nonproliferation Policy and the Korean Peninsula
- RUSSIAN NONPROLIFERATION POLICY AND. THE KOREAN PENINSULA. Yong-Chool Ha.
- The Korean Peninsula and the role of multilateral talks
- In the past decade there have been several instances of crisis, confrontation and negotiated resolution on the Korean Peninsula.
Suggested News Resources
- US Official: Russia-Korea Gas Pipeline Proposed in 2002
- A US expert on Asian affairs has called the planned construction of a gas pipeline running from Russia through the Korean Peninsula "an old Russian dream.
- [News Briefing] N.Korea to allow trans-Korean Peninsula gas pipeline through
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has expressed support for a Russian project to pipe Siberian natural gas to South Korea through his country's territory, a Russian news agency said Friday, quoting a Russian official.
- North Korea says Korean peninsula faces 'worst crisis'
- North Korea said the Korean peninsula faced its "worst crisis" ever because of a joint military exercise between South Korea and the United States that began on Tuesday. "The Korean peninsula is faced with the worst crisis ever.
- Pyongyang plays on Moscow's desire
-  In addition, it was the dominant viewpoint that Seoul would control the entirety of the Korean Peninsula in the near future. With Kim Il-sung's death in 1994, further investment in ties with North Korea appeared counter-intuitive.
- Russia, China, two Koreas: gas games
- It's not surprising that energy experts have poured cold water on the Kremlin's latest efforts to promote a plan to export Siberian gas across the Korean peninsula.
Suggested Web Resources
- Korean Peninsula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Korean Peninsula is a peninsula in East Asia.
- Korean Peninsula Map, Map of North and South Korea, Korea
- Maps of Korea including South and North Korea which make up the Korean Peninsula.
- Crisis Guide: The Korean Peninsula - Council on Foreign Relations
- An interactive, multimedia guide to the dispute between North and South Korea.
- Korean peninsula may explode any moment - English pravda.ru
- Aug 17, 2011 South Korea and the USA launched the 10-day Ulchi Freedom Guardian military drills on August 16.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Korean Peninsula Topics
Related searcheslashkar-e-toiba ideology
eva marie saint
lake taupo history
gullivers travels plot and structure
symbian os structure
code lyoko dvd releases