A selection of articles related to korean.
Original articles from our library related to the Korean. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Korean.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Korean is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korean books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- US urges North Korea to release American student
- The Obama administration demanded North Korea release an American college student sentenced Wednesday to 15 years of hard labor for trying to take a propaganda banner as a souvenir. Otto Warmbier, a 21-year-old University of Virginia student, was ...
- All That Korean Art Is There for a Reason
- One afternoon in December, the Arts of Korea Gallery at the Metropolitan Museum of Art was abuzz, as dignitaries from the South Korean government inspected the display, while members of the press watched. Then, Oh Seung-je, the director of the Korean ...
- North Korea Blast Caused Artificial Earthquake On Korean Peninsula, Seoul Says
- Artificial earthquake North Korea, Pyongyang, blast The Korean Meteorological Administration in Seoul said in a tweet Wednesday that an artificial earthquake was caused due to a blast earlier Wednesday, southeast of the North Korean capital Pyongyang.
- Insa Brings Korean Cooking to Industrial Brooklyn
- Just seeing the word “soondae” on the menu of this new Korean restaurant had been enough to get my hopes up. Purplish links of coagulated pigs' blood bound by rice and an arterial network of springy, skinny cellophane noodles, soondae does not tend to ...
- North Korean submarine missing, presumed sunk
- The US and South Korea are reporting that North Korea is believed to have lost one of its submarines. The vessel was operating off the coast of North Korea when it disappeared, and the North Korean navy has been observed engaged in search and rescue ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
united states navy naval culture
south hampton roads local government