Koreshanity Major Beliefs
A selection of articles related to koreshanity major beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Koreshanity Major Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koreshanity Major Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Koreshanity Major Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koreshanity Major Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- T Representing Utopia:
- The central tenet. gfKO['BSl'1a]'lllIy was that Cyrus Teed and Koreshanity.
- Approved Management Plan--August 6, 2003
- Koreshanity as an important aspect of the social beliefs and their theory on women's rights.
- SL11 prelim draft 6-26 SC as of 433 pm_Preliminary Program_WEB
- three blocks south of the main campus. Suites have four .. beliefs, social and cultural conditioning, and the ..
- SECTION H.—ANTHROPOLOGY
- The Superstitious Beliefs and Practices of the Ancient Mexicans. By Zelia Nuttall, Pea- body Museum, Cambridge, Mass. 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Koreshanity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The main beliefs of Koreshanity, or Koreshan Universalogy, are put forth in the many writings of Cyrus Teed and his followers.
- Hollow Earth theories
- This idea was put forth by a Cyrus Reed Teed as part of his Koreshanity religion .. Mainly architectural work, does give basic history and beliefs of Koreshanity.
- Main beliefs. The main beliefs of Koreshanity, or Koreshan Universalogy, are put forth in the many writings of Cyrus Teed and his followers.
- Cynical-C | Religion of the Day: Koreshanity
- Dec 12, 2007 Koreshanity is the set of religious/scientific beliefs put forth by Cyrus Teed.
- Visual Ephemera: Creating Utopia in the Sunshine State
- Mar 6, 2011 Afterwards he changed his name to the Prophet Koresh and set about establishing a new religion called Koreshanity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.