Koreshanity Major Beliefs
A selection of articles related to koreshanity major beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Koreshanity Major Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koreshanity Major Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Koreshanity Major Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koreshanity Major Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cult Leader A Part Of Florida's Rich History
- "He grew up at a time when religion was hugely important in society. And specifically, there had been a real religious fervor across New York, and especially in western New York. He had a very powerful speaking voice even as a kid.
- Cyrus Teed, Estero's Koreshans get their due in new book
- Since they disappeared, the Koreshans have been any number of things to Southwest Florida: a puzzle, a tourist attraction, a punchline, a quirky footnote. What they haven't been, in large part, is human. That's understandable, perhaps, in a region of ...
- FGCU exhibit provides inside look at Koreshan story
- Artifacts from the religious cult he founded, Koreshanity, are now on display at an exhibit in the Florida Gulf Coast University Library, which opened Thursday and runs through July 13. It brings documents, photographs and artifacts together ...
- Funky Floridiana: Weirdly wonderful attractions along the way
- Teed came to the southwest Florida town of Estero, near Fort Myers, in the 1890s to found a sect based on his beliefs, which he called Koreshan Unity. Koreshanity reached its peak from 1900 to 1910, when the settlement numbered several hundred people ...
- THE HOLLOW EARTH AND A HIDDEN OCEAN
- In ancient times, subterranean realms were associated with the Greek Hades, the Nordic Svartalfheim, the Christian Hell, and the Jewish Sheol. Dante Alighieri's Purgatory hill in “The Divine Comedy” (1300s) was a tunnel to the inner earth, which was ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.