- Holders Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra upset in korfball nationals
- The other fancied teams like Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Rajasthan and Haryana carved out facile wins in the tourney, which is being organized by Maharashtra Korfball Association under the auspices of Korfball Federation of India.
- Chhattisgarh, Haryana, HP, J&K enter korfball nationals semis
- NAGPUR: Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Haryana recorded contrasting wins to enter the semi-finals in the 27th Senior National Korfball Championship, organized by Maharashtra Korfball Association, at Nagpur University ground ...
- Senior korfball national championship from Saturday
- President of Korfball Federation of India Manuj Singh, MLA Ashish Deshmukh and Milind Mane will be the guests of honour. The final will be played on March 8 at 3 pm followed by prize distribution function. Various committees have been formed for the ...
- Manuj Singh Chouhan elected as Korfball Federation of India president
- NAGPUR: Manuj Singh Chouhan was unanimously elected as the president of the Korfball Federation of India (KFI) during the annual general body meeting (AGM) of the KFI held at Ravi Bhavan here on Sunday. Except general secretary, all the office ...
- Maharashtra, AP begin with win in senior korfball nationals
- NAGPUR: Defending champions Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra started their campaign on a rousing note in the 27th Senior National Korfball Championship, organized by Maharashtra Korfball Association (MKF), at the Nagpur University ground here on ...
Korfball is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korfball books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescaesium notable characteristics
root of unity omega notation
rapid eye movement
gurkha singapore gurkhas contingent
om tat sat