- COLUMN: Te Korowai model not right fit for Sounds
- It was raised at the meeting that the Kaikoura marine strategy, Te Korowai o Te Tai o Marokura, was perhaps a preferable model to manage the Sounds rather than the top-down approach that is being proposed. While Te Korowai o Te Tai o Marokura has ...
- Korowai and the call
- Inspiration from the Mana Wahine dance production led the museum's curator Maori, Migoto Eria, and head of design Craig Scott to consider the filming and projection of korowai, accompanied by the sound of karaka, to create an impactful exhibition entrance.
- Kaitaia Trust to help young business owners
- Young Far North entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply to a business incubator programme run by He Korowai Trust in Kaitaia. Support in the areas of management, administration and accounting will be offered free of charge to successful applicants.
- Brief Pilot programme for High Risk Offenders
- Te Korowai Aroha: Brief Pilot programme for High Risk Offenders Spring Hill Corrections Facility is about to trial a brief pilot programme targeted at addressing the needs of high risk offenders serving short sentences.
- Trust sets up clinic to work with abusive men
- He Korowai Trust manager Ricky Houghton said women and children were often forced to flee the family home after a domestic violence incident. Removing the man from the home was fairer and less disruptive, Mr Houghton said. Mothers and children - who ...
Korowai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Korowai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.