A selection of articles related to koryak.
Original articles from our library related to the Koryak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koryak.
- (Big Raven) Koryak The equivalent on the Kamchatka Peninsula of Ku'urkil....
Deities & Heros >> Siberian
Koryak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koryak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Koryak Texts by Waldemar Bogoras 1917
- Due to unsatisfactory results from OCR on Koryak, the index should be consulted for .
- Reindeer herder's culturescapes in the Koryak Autonomous Okrug
- told many Chukchi jokes in Kamchatka, mostly by Chukchi and Koryaks themselves.
- DANCING IN THE HOUSE OF KORYAK CULTURE
- is European or American, while local dances are identified as Koryak, Even,.
- Institute for Bible ranslation Russia/CIS T
- T. February 2011.
- Living with Koryak Traditions: Playing with Culture in Siberia
- Rayons and settlements of the Koryak Autonomous. Okrug | xvii. Figures.
Suggested News Resources
- Raven Spirit Stories Teach Value of Salmon
- It's not just interesting for children, but it is also important to collect the ethno-ecological knowledge and linguistic information about salmon for the Koryak, Yupik, Chukchi, Tlingit and other Northern people, Petrasheva explains.
Suggested Web Resources
- Koryak Language and Culture
- Oct 28, 2005 Information about Koryak language and culture, Ethnography in Kamchatka.
- KORYAK - Home page
- KORYAK is a vibrant company built around a time-proven value: Delivering results using innovative technologies.
- Koryak - Arctic Studies Center
- Dancing was an important part of Koryak social and religious life, and special costumes were created for this purpose.
Related searchesalcohol poisoning
the princess and the pea
bretwalda listed by bede
archduke franz ferdinand of austria