A selection of articles related to koryak.
Original articles from our library related to the Koryak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Koryak.
- (Big Raven) Koryak The equivalent on the Kamchatka Peninsula of Ku'urkil....
Deities & Heros >> Siberian
Koryak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koryak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Koryak Texts by Waldemar Bogoras 1917
- Due to unsatisfactory results from OCR on Koryak, the index should be consulted for .
- Reindeer herder's culturescapes in the Koryak Autonomous Okrug
- told many Chukchi jokes in Kamchatka, mostly by Chukchi and Koryaks themselves.
- DANCING IN THE HOUSE OF KORYAK CULTURE
- is European or American, while local dances are identified as Koryak, Even,.
- Institute for Bible ranslation Russia/CIS T
- T. February 2011.
- Living with Koryak Traditions: Playing with Culture in Siberia
- Rayons and settlements of the Koryak Autonomous. Okrug | xvii. Figures.
Suggested News Resources
- Raven Spirit Stories Teach Value of Salmon
- It's not just interesting for children, but it is also important to collect the ethno-ecological knowledge and linguistic information about salmon for the Koryak, Yupik, Chukchi, Tlingit and other Northern people, Petrasheva explains.
Suggested Web Resources
- Koryak Language and Culture
- Oct 28, 2005 Information about Koryak language and culture, Ethnography in Kamchatka.
- KORYAK - Home page
- KORYAK is a vibrant company built around a time-proven value: Delivering results using innovative technologies.
- Koryak - Arctic Studies Center
- Dancing was an important part of Koryak social and religious life, and special costumes were created for this purpose.
Related searchesknbc history
vtec sohc vtec-e
henry cabot lodge jr death and burial
rainbow brite villains
technicolor history of technicolor