- English Martial Arts Lessons in Tokyo
- Japanese martial arts can be separated into two categories: koryu, the traditional school referring to styles such as sumo, jujutsu and the various forms of swordsmanship that were used pre-Meiji Restoration on the battlefield; and gendai budo, modern, ...
- Spring City Karate celebrates 40 years
- Benfield notes the difference between his school and other local schools is that the other schools focus on the business and basic karate, such as balance, punching, blocking, kicking and free fighting.
- Man gets kicks teaching power of self-control
- The Decatur man, who teaches martial arts at the Decatur Family YMCA, is a sixth-degree black belt in shorin-ryu karate and a sixth-degree black belt in kobujutsu, which is fighting with weapons such as a 6-foot pole called a bo.
- Meet Sensei Louie, Longtime Martial Arts Instructor
- "I really want to teach the kids martial arts - I don't want to just give them awards," said Dibiccari, who started his own journey as a martial artist as a 19 year old in Revere.
- From Hoxton to Harlow: Hackney karate kids take on Essex
- Sensei Frehé has been involved in karate for over 25 years but admits that even he could learn some new things from the day: “I teach Koryu Uchinadi Kenpo Jutsu – that's 'old-school' karate – to my students,” he said.
Koryu Karate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Koryu Karate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Koryu Karate Topics
Related searchesautobahn history
ford cologne v6 engine 40
empire earth cheat codes
kristen pfaff conspiracy theories