- This Kotatsu and Comforter Set is all you need for a toasty winter
- If you've ever seen anime or lived in Japan when it's cold, then you've likely heard of a Kotatsu. It's a low table that stands no higher than a coffee table, but has a heater under it with a blanket cascading down from all sides.
- You'll Never Want To Leave Bed Again With This Incredible Japanese Invention
- According to Japanese blogs, kotatsu is a traditional home center for many families. "It's always warm under the table, so everyone gathers around to cook nabe (hot pot) on a portable stove, eat mandarin oranges and watch television," informs Nippon.
- In Japan, they have beds with in-built heaters and table tops to keep them
- The kotatsu is a traditional Japanese table, which comes covered with a blanket and has a heater placed underneath.
- Kotatsu Japanese Couch Bed Defines Perfect Way To Relax And Keep Warm In
- The kotatsu is believed to have originated in the 14th century as a cooking hearth, which later became a movable piece of furniture, according to Bored Panda.
- Lower heating bills with this wacky multifunctional Japanese invention
- Sitting by the kotatsu heating table, under a thick blanket, is still the way for entire families to keep warm on winter evenings.
Kotatsu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kotatsu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream analysis airplane
perth amboy new jersey geography
sobe lizard line
aim-120 amraam variants and upgrades