- Expert reveals how to play kottabos, the ancient Greek DRINKING GAME
- Dr Heather Sharpe from West Chester University of Pennsylvania examined the ancient Greek drinking game of kottabos. The game involved men setting on couches around a room. They would drink wine from a shallow cup known as a kylix (shown).
- How to Recreate a Sloppy Ancient Greek Drinking Game
- NEW ORLEANS — More than 2,000 years before the invention of beer pong, the ancient Greeks had a game called kottabos to pass the time at their drinking parties. At Greek symposia, elite men, young and old, reclined on cushioned couches that lined the ...
- Cecil graduate explores Greek ceramics in gallery show
- In keeping with the Greek aesthetic, the show compares the ancient game of kottabos with the familiar contemporary game of beer pong.
- Kottabos, antico gioco greco del vino, rivive grazie ad una stampante 3D VIDEO
- LONDRA – Un gioco di oltre duemila anni fa torna a vivere grazie ad una stampante 3D. E' il kottabos, svago nell'antica Grecia.
- Our Ancestors Were Cooler Than Us
- (A Note from Tim McNally: Because we are on the doorstep of Tales of the Cocktail, July 14-19, it seems like a good time to step back and appreciate where we came from with cocktail culture and where we are going.
Kottabos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kottabos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.